We recognize that your time is precious and your resources are limited. To that end, we are launching a more streamlined way to connect with the Foundation in 2016. With a single registration, nonprofit organizations will become eligible to participate in the menu of services we offer.
Organizations must use our registration portal now through December 31 to receive the following benefits:
- A customized listing in the updated and expanded Giving Guide, showcasing over 125 Kern County Nonprofit Organizations.
- Enrollment in GIVE BIG KERN , a first time county-wide giving campaign, offering a variety of valuable resources: customizable websites through our campaign partner Razoo, prize grant and match grant opportunities, collective media coverage, and volumes of social media buzz.
- Opportunities to participate in other beneficial programs - Kern Live!, Nonprofit Endowment Partnership (cohort II), Philanthropy on Tap, future speaker forums and collaborative think-tanks, and access to pertinent communication pieces.
For more information on how to register, click here.
Are you looking for scholarship funding to support your college goals? Our common application is used by multiple scholarships looking for various types of students. Donít miss this opportunity to get your application into the hands of numerous scholarships with just one submission!
Scholarships of $500 to $5,500 available! One application - multiple opportunities.
Application Available December 2016. Deadline March 10, 2017.
For more information about our scholarships, click here.
Your scholarship application and award information can be found on our Online Scholarship Account.
Create an online scholarship account to submit:
- Kern Community Foundation Common Scholarship Application
- Updated transcripts (for awardees)
- Financial Aid Award Information (for awardees)
- Renewal Scholarship Applications (for awardees)
If you have any questions, please contact our Manager of Grants and Scholarships, Alyse Braaten, at email@example.com or 661.616.2605.