Through bold, innovative solutions and shared values, we can impact the lives of those needing assistance the most, by removing barriers to quality medical care and community resources.
The Kern Connected Community Network (KCCN) was launched in December 2019 to help provide a smooth transition for patients, individuals, and families to community resources by utilizing the Unite Us platform. The KCCN creates efficient linkages between hospitals, clinics, and local community organizations throughout Kern County that provide services vital to underserved populations. KCCN, powered by Unite Us, streamlines electronic referrals for social needs while also collecting data.
Kern Community Foundation serves as the community convener for KCCN providing support to help increase the number of active partners and the health of the network. KCF also facilitates quarterly meetings for the Community Advisory Group (CAG), which consists of active users on KCCN. The purpose of the CAG is to assist in building a strong healthy, effective network with the feedback of active users to improve user experience.
Want to know how it works? Check out the video below.
Since Launch – March 2023
Top 10 Receiving Organizations
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Fresno – Bakersfield
- United Way of Kern County
- The Mission At Kern County
- Dignity Health – Bakersfield Special Needs and Com.
- Cityserve Network
- First Presbyterian Church of Bakersfield
- Exceptional Family Center
- FIELD – Farmworks Institute of Education and Leadership
- Employers’ Training Resource
- Kern County Hispanic Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services
Top 10 Needs
- Individual & Family Support
- Food Assistance
- Housing & Shelter
- Clothing & Household Goods
- Physical Health
- Benefits Navigation
- Income Support
- Mental/ Behavioral Health
For more information or to schedule a demo presentation, contact Teems Tulfo at email@example.com. To learn more about Unite Us California visit https://california.uniteus.com/.
You must be logged in to post a comment.