Empowering Communities Through Corporate Giving
Make a Lasting Impact
Kern Community Foundation offers custom services to help your company plan, govern, and operate your philanthropy through Corporate Giving. KCF can help businesses manage their corporate philanthropy while elevating their corporate brand within their communities. Using first-hand knowledge and specialized, cost-effective services, we allow companies to do what they do best, with the assurance that their philanthropic efforts will be carefully invested and showcased for the greatest possible impact.
The Case for Corporate Philanthropy
Research shows that corporate philanthropy can have a significant impact on growing businesses. Here is a list of just five of the powerful benefits to be gained through corporate philanthropy:
- Demonstrates Company Values
- Creates Purpose
- Increases Engagement for Customers and Employees
- Boosts Employee Morale
- Attracts New Talent
How It Works
- Create a fund by making a tax-deductible gift to Kern Community Foundation.
- Give the fund a name of your choice.
- We work with you to design a grantmaking strategy.
- Choose from our menu of customized philanthropic support services.
- You recommend grants to your favorite nonprofit organizations.
- The Foundation issues the grant checks and maintains the records.
- You receive benefits including tax advantages, online access, and personal philanthropic services.
Other Customized Corporate Services
Kern Community Foundation can work with your Human Resources Department and offer your employees automatic charitable deductions to the causes they care about.
Competitive Grant Cycles
Not sure what to support? Want to find the best nonprofit or program for your giving? Kern Community Foundation will facilitate a competitive grant cycle for your interest, from application to tracking progress to final reports.
Provide scholarships to your employees or achieving youth from our community. Kern Community Foundation works directly with our students and education institutes to ensure success.
A simple way to say thank you to clients or reward employees, Giving Cards allow everyone to do a bit of their own philanthropy, with the ability to support any nonprofit charitable organization in the nation.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact our Donor Services at 661.616.2617 or email@example.com.