Coming up Jan. 6: Growing Resiliency Nonprofit Strengthening Webinar Series Part 5: Eight Steps for Cultivating Relationships with Individual Donors
In this Fifth Installment of our Growing Resiliency Virtual Training Series, presented in partnership with Candid, you will learn about how donor relationships are critical to fundraising success at all stages of the development cycle.
Workshop Description: You will explore eight steps successful fundraisers take to reach and surpass their goals. These steps represent proven techniques for connecting with donors, effectively communicating your cause and cultivating long-term relationships.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain how selling your cause is a part of fundraising in the social sector;
- Make the case for the value of donor relationships for fundraising success;
- Assess your circles of influence to identify prospective new donors;
- Draft a plan to improve relationships with your existing donors.
This training is ideal for:
- Emerging to intermediate fundraisers
- Advanced fundraising professionals who want to brush up on skills
- Board members or prospective board members
ATTENDANCE IS LIMITED!
To reserve your spot, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon Jan. 5, at the latest. Your RSVP MUST include:
- Your Name
- Nonprofit Agency Affiliation
- Your Title
- Your E-mail
BE SURE TO READ SOME IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
How to Attend
60 – First Come, First Served. Up to 2 representatives per agency may sign up to attend. A Zoom link will only be shared with those who RSVP per the instructions above.
Must be affiliated (staff, board member, volunteer) with a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that a) serves Kern County, b) is registered with Kern Community Foundation, and c) has attained a minimum Silver Transparency Rating on GuideStar.org.
Kern Community Foundation is providing this customized workshop at no cost to participants. However, once registered, failure to attend without prior written cancellation by Noon Monday, January 4 (as we understand emergencies do come up), will disqualify registrant from attending other subsidized workshops in this series.