Partners in philanthropy
If you have clients with charitable interests, we want to be your local philanthropic partner.
We know community needs and local nonprofit organizations throughout Kern County. We offer a range of philanthropic services and charitable funds designed to serve our local region.
If you’re an attorney, accountant, financial planner, broker, insurance agent, estate planner or other advisor, Kern Community Foundation can support you and your clients at every step in the charitable giving process.
We can help you:
- Listen for charitable opportunities and start charitable conversations
- Identify your clients’ charitable giving interests and motivations
- Match personal charitable interests with tax planning needs
- Create and implement charitable plans that are integrated into major business, personal and financial decisions
- Facilitate complex forms of giving and execute technical giving instruments (including charitable trusts)
- Provide information on community needs—and on the local nonprofit organizations and programs that make a difference in the areas your clients care about most
- Deliver grantmaking expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving
Want to help your client create a high-impact gift? Contact us to learn about community needs and opportunities—and the areas where Kern Community Foundation is making a difference today.