Webinar: Starting a Nonprofit in California
Thinking about starting a nonprofit? California Association of Nonprofits (CalNonprofits) is offering a jam-packed, fast paced webinar that includes:
– Step-by-step legal instructions
– FAQ on bylaws and articles of incorporation
– Common ways of finding your first money
– Types of nonprofits (making sure you choose the right one)
– Getting started before your tax-exemption is approved
The Thursday, July 11, Webinar starts at 11 a.m. and will be led by Jan Masaoka, CEO of CalNonprofits. She has worked with dozens of new efforts as they have formalized their organizations as California nonprofits. She is also a published author and an eight-time designee as one of the 50 most influential people in the nonprofit sector nationwide.
All registrants will get the slides and recording after the webinar.
The webinar is FREE for CalNonprofit Members / $10 for Non-Members
Click on this link to go to the CalNonprofits home page. Then, find the registration link under “Our Upcoming Events.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.