KAN Strength is Visibility Aug/Sept 2018 Video Segments on KGET
Learn about the following Kern County nonprofits by watching their recent Strength is Visibility appearances on KGET:
- Shafter Historical Society (Aug. 13, 2018)
- Alternatives to Violence Project (Aug. 27, 2018)
- Have a Heart Humane Society (Sept. 24, 2018)
All 501(c)(3) nonprofits serving Kern County that meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply for this Strength is Visibility grant opportunity to be featured on the local KGET morning news:
- Must be registered with Kern Community Foundation
- Must have achieved a Silver or higher level of transparency on GuideStar.org.
For details, visit kernfoundation.org/grants, or contact the Foundation’s Manager of Community Impact and KAN Communications Committee Chair Louis Medina at Louis@kernfoundation.org or 661.616.2603.