- This event has passed.
Jumpstart Fundraising Technical Assistance Grant – Informational Town Hall Meeting
Sep 6, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
- Did you ever wonder what it takes for a nonprofit to do fundraising effectively?
- Does your nonprofit have a well-fleshed-out development plan or do you find yourself racing from grant to grant and fundraiser to fundraiser just to try to remain sustainable?
- Are you actively engaging your board members in fundraising for your agency?
- Are you using data effectively to set fundraising goals?
- If someone challenged you to secure 10 new donors through a peer-to-peer fundraising campaign, could you do it?
- How about getting 20% of your current donors to increase their giving?
If some or all of these questions challenge or concern you, come and learn about a competitive technical assistance grant opportunity called “Jumpstart,” that could revolutionize the way your agency does fundraising.
Offered as a true private-public partnership among Kern Community Foundation, Network for Good, and the Kern County Board of Supervisors,“Jumpstart” is a competitive grant that in its roll-out year will allow up to five Kern County nonprofits–one per each Supervisorial District–the opportunity to receive 12 months of technical assistance training and easy-to-use all-in-one software from fundraising technology and training giant Network for Good.
A Town Hall style informational meeting will take place Thursday morning, Sept. 6, starting at 9 a.m. at the Larry E. Reider Education Center in Downtown Bakersfield. A downloadable electronic flyer with details, including RSVP link, may be found here. Sign up now as space is limited.
– RSVPs will be accepted through Noon on Thursday, August 30.
– To accommodate as many agencies as possible, we are limiting registration to 2 representatives per agency. (Agencies that participated in Give Big Kern are encouraged to attend.)
– Questions? Contact Manager of Community Impact Louis Medina at (661) 616-2603 or Louis@kernfoundation.org.