Helping students succeed
Kern Community Foundation manages scholarship funds that are awarded to graduating seniors from area high schools each year. Many of these scholarships are also renewable for college students. Some scholarships were started by families or individuals; others by businesses and organizations. All scholarships share one goal: helping young people reach their educational goals.
Scholarship Funds at Kern Community Foundation
- Dr. Joseph E. Anderson Scholarship Fund
- Arvin Womens Club, Ellen Kovacevich - Scholarship Fund
- Arvin Womens Club Scholarship Fund
- Larry Carr Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Mayor of Bakersfield Scholarship Fund
- David Moore Agricultural Scholarship Fund
- Partners For Success Scholarship Fund
- Oscar and Libbie Rudnick Scholarship Fund
For more information about these scholarships contact us here.
If you are interested in starting a scholarship or education fund, we can help.