Launching in 2015, Kern Community Foundation will use its Common Scholarship Application through its Online Scholarship Account. The application will be used for funds held and managed by the Foundation and for partner organizations.
Applications will become available on January 15, 2015.
Application deadline is March 15, 2015.
For more information or assistance, please contact Manager of Grants and Scholarships Alyse Braaten at 661.616.2605 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helping Students Succeed
- Dr. Joseph E. Anderson Scholarship Fund
- Arvin Women's Club, Ellen Kovacevich - Scholarship Fund
- Arvin Women's Club Scholarship Fund
- Larry Carr Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Mayor of Bakersfield Scholarship Fund
- David Moore Agricultural Scholarship Fund
- Oscar and Libbie Rudnick Scholarship Fund
If you are interested in starting a scholarship or education fund, we can help.
Personal Finance Tools for Students
- Bank of America: Creating a Budget
- Better Money Habits: Bank of America Personal Finance Education
- Hands on Banking: A Video Series
- Khan Academy: Finance and Capital Markets classes on Interest and Debt and Accounting and Financial Statements *these are more professional learning tools, but would be excellent for a student with academic propensity for economics or finance.