Establish a Fund
For as little as $250 annually, we can help you or your company establish a fund to organize your charitable giving or create a permanent legacy.
Here's how it works:
- Name your fund.
- Provide your contact information.
- Choose a fund type.
- Choose how your assets are invested.
- Contribute to your fund.
Other benefits include:
- Help from our expert staff to develop a charitable giving plan.
- Online access to fund information and a Fund Anniversary Review.
- User of our one-of-a-kind online Nonprofit Search.
- Purchasing charitable Giving Cards through your fund.
- Invitation to exclusive social and educational events
Kern Community Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization (Tax ID #77-0555874). Administrative fees support the Foundationís charitable mission and help pay for investment management, accounting and other operations. Click here to view our current fee schedule.