To redeem or purchase Giving Cards, click here.
A fun way to “give the gift of giving” to friends or employees. Much like a retail gift card, a Giving Card can be purchased and redeemed to benefit any 501(c)(3) public charity in the United States.
Here's how it works:
- Visit our Giving Card site.
- Select the style of Giving Card you'd like to use to celebrate a special occasion, such as a birthday, holiday or a job well done.
- Purchase Giving Cards in amounts of $25, $50, $100 or $500.
- You receive a tax deduction immediately for the total amount of your purchase. Your order will be delivered to you within five business days.
- The Giving Card recipient can redeem the card on our Giving Card site to benefit any 501(c)(3) public charity in the United States, including schools and places of worship.
Other ways to use Giving Cards:
- Customize Giving Cards for your company and use them to thank customers or to reward valued employees. To customize a Giving Card please contact our Donor Services team at 661.616.2617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail a Giving Card directly to a nonprofit for their benefit.
- Drop a Giving Card into the collection basket at your place of worship.
Contact our Donor Services team at 661.616.2617 or email@example.com and we will be glad to help.