Ways to Give
Products the Foundation offers:
- Donor Advised Fund - A simple way to organize your charitable giving. A cost-effective alternative to a private or corporate foundation.
- Endowment – A meaningful way to establish and leave a charitable legacy. A permanent fund to support a favorite charitable issue or organization forever.
- Giving Card – A fun way to “give the gift of giving” to friends or employees. Much like a retail gift card, a Giving Card can be purchased and redeemed to benefit any 501(c)(3) public charity in the United States.
- Nonprofit Search - Use our online Nonprofit Search to find, learn about and give to your favorite charitable organizations in Kern County.
The Foundation accepts gifts of:
- Private equity
- Real estate
- Retirement accounts
- Life insurance
- Planned gifts, such as bequests, trusts, and annuities
- Other alternative assets
Join our Legacy Society
Kern Community Foundation is helping local businesses to get ahead by giving back. We provide a comprehensive offering of expertise, products and services, resulting in a better way to give to the causes your company cares about. Click here for more information.