- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to Apply for Nonprofit COVID Relief Grants from the County of Kern & City of Bakersfield
October 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Have been financially impacted by COVID-19, and
- Have not received funding from the Kern Recovers Forgivable Loan Program. (Agencies that have received other Federal or State support might still be eligible to apply.)
To help potential applicants navigate the application process, Kern Community Foundation will host an hour-long Informational Webinar on Monday, October 5, at 12 Noon.
- General information about the application process and qualifying criteria;
- Detailed information about required documentation;
- Testimonials from recent recipients of this funding;
- Information about additional technical assistance opportunities Kern Community Foundation will offer at least through the end of this year as part of our Nonprofit Strengthening Initiative;
To RSVP for this webinar:
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org by NOON Friday, Oct. 2nd. A Zoom link will be shared only with those who RSVP. Please include your Name, Title, and the Agency you represent.
Feel free to E-mail Louis@Kernfoundation.org